Most people think of Astrology as a deception because of the often vague and inaccurate horoscopes they read in the daily paper or magazine. In the West, people will identify with one of the twelve signs of the zodiac and use this as a basis to assign personality traits and predict possible future events. While some of it is true, astrology is so much more. It is an ancient scholarly tradition that encompasses several arts of divination, based on the idea that there is a fundamental relationship between astral interactions and events in the human world. Astrology is a time honoured science that if used in its proper context, can benefit us all.
Gyan Sharma is one of the few Vedic Astrologers in the UK and offers a range of counselling services that will help you through your life’s journey. Gyan Sharma can:
• Help you understand your life’s purpose;
• Provide explanations for the problems you are facing;
• Provide advice about skills and talents which may be lying dormant;
• Advise on the propitious time for marriage, business, change of occupation etc.;
• Indicate the general direction of possible events in the years to come.
You can request a reading of your natal chart (horoscope) by providing your date, time and place of birth. Using this information, Gyan Sharma can answer your questions about your life.
Contact Gyan Sharma today for your reading and walk through life with confidence and knowledge.
Vedic Astrology is based on the Vedas, the original philosophical scriptures of India, developed by knowledgeable seers thousands of years ago. It is one of the oldest astrological systems known to mankind, with a history that goes back to before 3000BC. The original Sanskrit wordsfor “Vedic Astrology” are “Jyotish”, which is a ‘Sanskrit’ term, derived from two roots: ‘Jyoti’, which means light, and ‘Isha’, which means Lord or God. ‘Jyotish’ then literally means the Lord of light.
A description of the Vedic system and its philosophical principles can be found under Vedic Astrology.
• Gyan Sharma doesn’t offer gimmicks like “15 days results guaranteed”.
• You will not be offered predictions like “find your true love in seven days or your money back”.
• The principles of Vedic Astrology are not based on such promises and predication, but on your individual chart and the ‘Dasha’ (period) – there is no magic. Services are based on a thorough and true assessment, realistic solutions and advice offered according to the rules of Vedic Astrology.
Think of astrological ignorance as walking in a dark tunnel, where you don’t know what to expect during the journey, or worse, what might happen at the end. Astrology provides the tools to bring light to this tunnel and navigate it successfully. It is through your astrological chart that you can determine if the present time is favourable to take a risk, start a new venture or even engage in a new relationship. It provides peace of mind for you, and prevents you from second-guessing decisions and/or panicking when life is not going according to your “plan”.
For example, currently, many men and women are not able to marry because of Saturn’s “Sade-Sarti”, a period of 7.5 years during which Saturn transits in the chart, making it unfavourable and also difficult to get married,If men and women are aware of this Saturn transit, it helps them to be relaxed and confident that the unfavourable time will pass on certain date, and favourable time for marriage will come. Astrological knowledge has the ability to set you free from worries and anxieties about your life.
One may see or know the events of the present, but what will be happen in future, can only be seen with the help of astrology, where Gyan Sharma, one of the best Indian Astrologer in UK can help you.
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!